Christian Creative Writers

A FREE CHRISTIAN WRITERS' FORUM

HomeHome  PortalPortal  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  SpotlightSpotlight  JesusJesus  
NO REGISTRATION**FEEL FREE TO COMMENT AS A GUEST**NO REGISTRATION**POST YOUR POETRY OR STORIES AS A GUEST**NO REGISTRATION**WRITERS RESOURCES**NO REGISTRATION**CHRISTIAN DISCUSSION**NO REGISTRATION**GREAT WRITING TIPS**
Share | 

Another jump-in with two of my kids

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
rhymarhyma
WRITERS’ MENTOR (500 + posts)
WRITERS’ MENTOR (500 + posts)

PostSubject: Another jump-in with two of my kids   Sat Jul 19, 2014 3:15 pm

Ericka-

Places and dazes, stages and faces
Hate to waste it but life seems to run it's races
Let's face it
Sometimes the best option is to stand and take hits
Make shift to make it
Some people would rather fake it
But you and me, we were born for today kid
Let's live in love and pray for patience...

Me-

I pray for patience, but sometimes I can't wait/ Hurry up and slow down as I bait my fate/ You will fall for anything if you don't make a stand/ Trust your trust...reach out your hand/ Understand...that in your palm.../ are peace and still and love and calm/ Running into hate is a waste of a race/ and if you start going to that place...make an about face...

Andre-

Seated with Christ in heavenly realms/ even at night its what my heart speaks about/ instructing me to be patient n brave when I can't/ so down but not out I'll rise where I stand/ the help to just yell with as much faith as I have/ "if you think this is hell then you better think again"/ cuz it doesn't depend if you believe or not/ that one day the skies will part, n we will all see God/ his angels n all, come to harvest at the end of the world/ weeds separated from the chaff/ one pile stored in a barn, the other to be burned..

Last edited by rhymarhyma on Sat Jul 19, 2014 6:52 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Oopsies.)
Back to top Go down

Another jump-in with two of my kids
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Share this topic...
Link this topic
URL:
BBCode:
HTML:
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You can reply to topics in this forum
Christian Creative Writers :: CHRISTIAN WRITERS' FORUM :: Poetry-