Christian Creative Writers

A FREE CHRISTIAN WRITERS' FORUM

HomeHome  PortalPortal  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  SpotlightSpotlight  JesusJesus  
NO REGISTRATION**FEEL FREE TO COMMENT AS A GUEST**NO REGISTRATION**POST YOUR POETRY OR STORIES AS A GUEST**NO REGISTRATION**WRITERS RESOURCES**NO REGISTRATION**CHRISTIAN DISCUSSION**NO REGISTRATION**GREAT WRITING TIPS**
Share | 

My son and I on a jump-in

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
rhymarhyma
WRITERS’ MENTOR (500 + posts)
WRITERS’ MENTOR (500 + posts)

PostSubject: My son and I on a jump-in   Sat Jul 19, 2014 3:11 pm

Andre-

Glory to the Father thank you Abba/ Modest with my words, but in my heart I feel I'm far off/ Wandering the sidewalk a long strut getting harder/ The farther I walk I feel its getting hotter going into the lava/ But if that's what you want, then I'd be honored/ Just give me the posture to wear this armor as I march/ Into the madness, as its getting darker harbored in my thoughts, to not lose heart/ Nah, please help me draw a bronze bow aimed at the mark/ Piercing the strongholds floating in the dark/ To destroy all false arguments able to capture a thought..

Me-

Chest out, head high...the archer draws back/ His mark is a heart turning cold...turning black.../ He's tracked his target through the shadows of the night/ and by the pale moonlight, he finally has him in his sight/ The man that he's been hunting has a high price on his head/ Thieves in the temples and they're singing songs of dread/ Dead men tell no tales, it seems/ Tearing at the seams as he's screaming in his dreams/ In between all the voices of the lost/ the archer marches on at any cost/ Frost begins to settle in/ His heartbeat pounds from deep within/ Racing, chasing...erasing all doubt/ His prey is in his sights and there's no way out/ His aim couldn't be clearer, the objective couldn't be nearer/ as his arrow flies true...through the man in the mirror...

Back to top Go down

My son and I on a jump-in
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Share this topic...
Link this topic
URL:
BBCode:
HTML:
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You can reply to topics in this forum
Christian Creative Writers :: CHRISTIAN WRITERS' FORUM :: Poetry-