Christian Creative Writers

A FREE CHRISTIAN WRITERS' FORUM

HomeHome  PortalPortal  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in      
NO REGISTRATION**FEEL FREE TO COMMENT AS A GUEST**NO REGISTRATION**POST YOUR POETRY OR STORIES AS A GUEST**NO REGISTRATION**FREE CONTESTS COMING SOON**NO REGISTRATION**WRITERS RESOURCES**NO REGISTRATION**CHRISTIAN DISCUSSION**NO REGISTRATION**GREAT TIPS**

Share | 

Hello All

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
MattB
NEW KID ON THE BLOCK (0-5 Posts)
NEW KID ON THE BLOCK (0-5 Posts)

PostSubject: Hello All   Sat Jan 25, 2014 8:22 pm

My name is Matt Bailey. I am in the military and love to write. I have been published in the October 2013 Issue of The Cross and the Cosmos, a Christian Speculative Fiction Magazine. I also help out in testing and creating screen casts for Plume Creator, a free and open source writing software for Linux and Windows. I am currently working on a novel that has gone through more changes than I wish, making me want to rewrite it in a new POV due to lack of mystery and excitement due to me, the writer, telling the reader everything without making them wonder. So far, I like the way that it flows better, so we shall see. God Bless, and thank you for your time.
Back to top Go down
Lora
SITE ADMINISTRATOR
SITE ADMINISTRATOR

PostSubject: Re: Hello All   Sun Jan 26, 2014 6:52 pm

Welcome! I'm so glad you joined us. I've been in your shoes when writing my novel. Switched the whole thing to first person and it improved it tremendously! Although it's a bit late for you to join our FREE writing workshop, you might find some of the mini-lessons I've developed for it helpful. If you'd like to have access to them, let me know. (They're free too.)

Raybrite
SCRIBE (101-150posts)
SCRIBE (101-150posts)

CCW GOLD MEMBER CCW GOLD MEMBER

PostSubject: Re: Hello All   Tue Jun 03, 2014 11:13 pm

Welcome Matt. Stay safe and enjoy your writing. Hope to see some of your writing.
Ken
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello All   

Back to top Go down

Hello All
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Share this topic...
Link this topic
URL:
BBCode:
HTML: