Christian Creative Writers

A FREE CHRISTIAN WRITERS' FORUM

HomeHome  PortalPortal  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  SpotlightSpotlight  JesusJesus  
NO REGISTRATION**FEEL FREE TO COMMENT AS A GUEST**NO REGISTRATION**POST YOUR POETRY OR STORIES AS A GUEST**NO REGISTRATION**WRITERS RESOURCES**NO REGISTRATION**CHRISTIAN DISCUSSION**NO REGISTRATION**GREAT WRITING TIPS**
Share | 

just me

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
bigpy8
NEW KID ON THE BLOCK (0-5 Posts)

PostSubject: just me   Sat Aug 13, 2011 2:00 pm

:roll: Big Smile My name is keondra. i was on craigslist looking for a vehicle and viewing some furniture. i saw this page and immediately fell in love. i love poetry. ive been writing it since i was 13. i had a ton of it but thru the years i misplaced it. i still write to this day different kind of poetry but christian poetry is a dream i feel very strongly about . christian poems i love to read them.but as i struggle with doing what god wants me to do and battling demons that i am slowly overcoming. not i alone first is the creator who strengthens me minutely. i have three kids im 26. a college dropout but is highly favored thanks to god for jesus christ amen
Back to top Go down
Lora
SITE ADMINISTRATOR
SITE ADMINISTRATOR

PostSubject: Re: just me   Sat Aug 13, 2011 2:15 pm

Welcome to Christian Creative Writers! We hope to help you strengthen your Christian writing muscles, so-to-speak. Even as new as this site is, we already have quite a few great poets posting their work, and I can't wait to see some of yours too.
May God Bless you greatly
Back to top Go down
http://loraconnor.com http://equippingthesaints.life
Bean
APPRENTICE (6-25 posts)
APPRENTICE (6-25 posts)

PostSubject: Re: just me   Sat Aug 13, 2011 7:46 pm

hi Keondra :)

i found this site from craigslist too.. and boy was i surprised when a result came back on a search for 'Christian' lol.. it was totally unexpected and really neat.. it sounds like you have a lot of responsibility and i pray that our Heavenly Father continues to bless you with strength and all you need.. i know He will deliver you from those demons too.. poetry is something i rarely write but still enjoy.. my husband writes some.. i'll be looking out for yours on here. :)

Peace in Messiah
Back to top Go down
http://timenolonger.wordpress.com
bigpy8

PostSubject: Re: just me   Mon Aug 15, 2011 8:42 pm

thanks for everyone that commented and replied on my posted on my page.
I appreciate the encouragement and the advice may god continue to bless each and everyone of you all and family
Back to top Go down

just me
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Share this topic...
Link this topic
URL:
BBCode:
HTML:
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You can reply to topics in this forum
Christian Creative Writers :: NEW USERS :: Take a Moment to Introduce Yourself-