Christian Creative Writers

A FREE CHRISTIAN WRITERS' FORUM

HomeHome  PortalPortal  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  SpotlightSpotlight  JesusJesus  
NO REGISTRATION**FEEL FREE TO COMMENT AS A GUEST**NO REGISTRATION**POST YOUR POETRY OR STORIES AS A GUEST**NO REGISTRATION**WRITERS RESOURCES**NO REGISTRATION**CHRISTIAN DISCUSSION**NO REGISTRATION**GREAT WRITING TIPS**
Share | 

Hi

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
btplove
NEW KID ON THE BLOCK (0-5 Posts)
NEW KID ON THE BLOCK (0-5 Posts)

PostSubject: Hi   Mon May 13, 2013 7:59 pm

Hello, I am new to the site. I came across this site last week while looking for a writing workshop on google. I saw the site that said writing prompts and clicked it and behold! I am here. I am really looking forward to posting some of my work on this site. I work for the City Of Philadelphia Adult Probation and Parole Department, (it's not just a job, it's an adventure). I have been with the City for 16 years come August 7 of this year. According to the world, I have 4 more years before I can retire, but I believe God has other plans for me. I am ready to move on. I don't believe God blessed me with gifts, talents, and abilities just for me to sit on, I don't want to be like the wicked servant who had the one talent and buried it. I know God has blessed me so that I may be a blessing to others. Along with my writing, I also am a photographer. I love taking pictures of God's creation, and sharing it with others. I have been a writer and photographer for as long as I have been working for the City. I really believe God is getting ready to open some major doors for me now, but I must be ready for it. Praise God Blue
Back to top Go down
http://www.ltblphoto.com
Lora
SITE ADMINISTRATOR
SITE ADMINISTRATOR

PostSubject: Re: Hi   Mon May 13, 2013 8:43 pm

Praise God! That sounds so exciting. Having worked in the area you've been working for the past 16 years should give you lots of material to work with. I hope I can be of some help to you in your writing adventures.

oneagleswings
ADMIN II
ADMIN II

CCW GOLD MEMBER CCW GOLD MEMBER
CCW SUPPORTER CCW SUPPORTER
2x POETRY CONTEST WINNER 2X POETRY CONTEST WINNER

PostSubject: Re: Hi   Mon May 13, 2013 8:53 pm

There is another that I know of in your line of work, hopefully the two of you will have many experiences to share and compare notes over. You found your way here as almost all of us have...by no coincidence!
WELCOME!

dove 

"To one who has faith, no explanation is necessary. To one without faith, no explanation is possible."
- Thomas Aquinas

God Bless
Back to top Go down

Hi
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Share this topic...
Link this topic
URL:
BBCode:
HTML:
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You can reply to topics in this forum