Christian Creative Writers

A FREE CHRISTIAN WRITERS' FORUM

HomeHome  PortalPortal  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  SpotlightSpotlight  JesusJesus  
NO REGISTRATION**FEEL FREE TO COMMENT AS A GUEST**NO REGISTRATION**POST YOUR POETRY OR STORIES AS A GUEST**NO REGISTRATION**WRITERS RESOURCES**NO REGISTRATION**CHRISTIAN DISCUSSION**NO REGISTRATION**GREAT WRITING TIPS**
Share | 

Hello.....looking for your creative help....

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Bakeacake
NEW KID ON THE BLOCK (0-5 Posts)

PostSubject: Hello.....looking for your creative help....   Mon Nov 26, 2012 5:00 pm

First of all I would like to say hello.

I have been asked to take the woman's fellowship night in December. I am doing a craft activity...as you can guess from my name cakes in my skill. Along with teaching the women to decorate Christmas cakes I need to do a wee talk.

This is not my skill base lol and I had a feeling last week I need to tie the talk in with the Christmas cake, when I went to mums the next day (without me telling her my plan) she says I have a poem I was thinking about for you to read out the the womens night but not sure its the right one!

SO I am pretty sure this is what God wants me to do but I need the right poem....this is where you lovely people come in.

I really hope you dont mind!! And also if anyone can think of one please give me a shout!!!

Anyway thanks

jac xx :birthday Christmas
Back to top Go down
Lora
SITE ADMINISTRATOR
SITE ADMINISTRATOR

PostSubject: Re: Hello.....looking for your creative help....   Mon Nov 26, 2012 9:48 pm

Hello Jac,
I'm so glad you joined us. It sounds like quite a delimna you've got there. Anyway, there looks to be a few great Christmas poems in our Christmas writing contest. You could take a look at them and then send a personal message (PM) to the authors asking if you can use them. If you visit the following link you can see the poems that we have in the contest so far, and if you like one, scroll down to the bottom of the poem where you will see a button you can click on to send a PM to the author.
http://www.christiancreativewriters.com/f57-poetry-contest

Bakeacake

PostSubject: Re: Hello.....looking for your creative help....   Tue Nov 27, 2012 5:52 pm

Hello thank you for your reply :-) I will go have a look xx
Back to top Go down

Hello.....looking for your creative help....
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Share this topic...
Link this topic
URL:
BBCode:
HTML:
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You can reply to topics in this forum
Christian Creative Writers :: NEW USERS :: Take a Moment to Introduce Yourself-