Christian Creative Writers

A FREE CHRISTIAN WRITERS' FORUM

HomeHome  PortalPortal  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  SpotlightSpotlight  JesusJesus  
NO REGISTRATION**FEEL FREE TO COMMENT AS A GUEST**NO REGISTRATION**POST YOUR POETRY OR STORIES AS A GUEST**NO REGISTRATION**WRITERS RESOURCES**NO REGISTRATION**CHRISTIAN DISCUSSION**NO REGISTRATION**GREAT WRITING TIPS**
Share | 

Faithwalk:Nature's Museum

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
angchronicles
WRITER (51-100 posts)
WRITER (51-100 posts)

PostFaithwalk:Nature's Museum

Every Wednesday I post Faithwalk@angchronicles. Faithwalk is my everyday walk. Sometimes humorous, sometimes introspective, and others heart wrenching, but always true, candid, and honest. This walk is through the valley, across hills, and atop mountains. There will be some winding roads on the journey; I’m sure.

And this post Faithwalk:Nature's Museum is photos of my hike through Shenandoah National Park in Virginia. As a novice hiker, God's creation awed me, and I learned to hike through the scriptures. I learned to read a map, like reading the bible I need direction. I learned to lean on my walking stick, like leaning on God when I can't get through the rough patches. I learned to focus on prayer, and worship when the sun lay on my shoulder, the terrain grew rocky, and the end was not insight.

Enjoy Nature's Museum"

http://angchronicles.wordpress.com/2012/07/25/faithwalk-natures-museum/
Back to top Go down
http://angchronicles.wordpress.com
Share this post on: diggdeliciousredditstumbleuponslashdotyahoogooglelive

Faithwalk:Nature's Museum :: Comments

No Comment.

Faithwalk:Nature's Museum

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You can reply to topics in this forum
Christian Creative Writers :: CHRISTIAN WRITERS' FORUM :: Blogs-