Christian Creative Writers

A FREE CHRISTIAN WRITERS' FORUM

HomeHome  PortalPortal  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  SpotlightSpotlight  JesusJesus  
NO REGISTRATION**FEEL FREE TO COMMENT AS A GUEST**NO REGISTRATION**POST YOUR POETRY OR STORIES AS A GUEST**NO REGISTRATION**WRITERS RESOURCES**NO REGISTRATION**CHRISTIAN DISCUSSION**NO REGISTRATION**GREAT WRITING TIPS**
Share | 

Led Here By God

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Bryce.Adams
APPRENTICE (6-25 posts)
APPRENTICE (6-25 posts)

PostSubject: Led Here By God   Tue Apr 24, 2012 8:53 am

Hi my name is Bryce Adams but I sign my poems with "Found Creativity" due to a piece that I wrote when I first created a tumblr to post my poetry on. Prior to that I had no way of posting my poetry to be read. I have been talking to a friend of mine for a long time and reading her all of my poetry, although not all written on the subject of God. She and others have told me countless times that I should get my poetry out there and that I should really work on being published. I write spoken word to be precise. I have prayed and prayed over the last few months to find a way to do so because looking online for publishers has been kind of a sketchy experience and I find it hard to send my poetry into a publishing company that could always be a scam. I logged on to facebook today to find Christian Creative Writers sent me a request. I don't know why it happened, but I know that this was God's answer to my prayers. Whoever started this site I thank you for adding me and praise God for Him leading me here. I hope that I can post all of my poetry although not all having the subject of God. I don't want to lie and say that it is all upbeat, and if you'd all rather me not post those not pertaining to God then I will not do so. I am just amazingly grateful that someone made this and God has given me the opportunity to join in and get my spoken word at there for others to read and hopefully help me get published if that is where God leads me.

On the background side of my writing I have been writing since I was in about 7th grade. I am now a freshman at Vanguard University and continue to write. Although I had a writers block for a while and didn't write for a few months I have begun to write consistently again. I sadly cannot find the notebook I had for about 3 years of writing starting when I was in 7th grade =/ I do still have that tumblr and will most likely be posting all of those spoken word if I am given the okay.

Praises be to God!
-Found Creativity
Back to top Go down
worshipfreely
WRITERS’ MENTOR (500 + posts)
WRITERS’ MENTOR (500 + posts)

CCW GOLD MEMBER CCW GOLD MEMBER
POETRY CONTEST WINNER POETRY CONTEST WINNER

PostSubject: Re: Led Here By God   Tue Apr 24, 2012 2:39 pm

Hello brother, so glad the LORD has sent you here. We are about the glorification of the one and only LORD and savior. The administrator Lora is a God send, ask around, if you have any doubts about some of yer works, she or I would be glad to have you send them as a private message prior to posting. Again I'm glad HE has led you here. I look forward to reading your work. And on a personal note, I pray for inspiration before I write and HE is always faithful to give me topics and Word.

SITE ADMINISTRATOR
SITE ADMINISTRATOR

PostSubject: Re: Led Here By God   Tue Apr 24, 2012 3:27 pm

Hello Bryce,
Welcome to Christian Creative Writers. As the creator and owner of CCW I feel very humbled by your compliments. Thank you. It's been a long time since I've friended anyone on facebook, so I believe I was led to friend you, and what's more amazing, Vanguard University is only about 2 miles from my house here in Costa Mesa!

Have you performed any of your spoken word poetry? I'd really love to hear some of it. It's one of my most favorite genres. It's such a powerful expression of our love for the Lord.

Also, with regard to posting work that doesn't pertain to God, it's okay to post as long as it doesn't contain R rated material or foul language, because the act of sharing our work and communing with each other is Christian. This is Christian Creative Writers, after all. And, I look forward to reading your work and hopefully getting to see it performed on day.

Bryce.Adams
APPRENTICE (6-25 posts)
APPRENTICE (6-25 posts)

PostSubject: Re: Led Here By God   Tue Apr 24, 2012 5:08 pm

Thank you. I sadly have not had the opportunity to perform any of my work. I do however would love to get the chance some day. I also do not write with foul language or R rated material, so I think I will be okay. =)
Back to top Go down

Led Here By God
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Share this topic...
Link this topic
URL:
BBCode:
HTML:
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You can reply to topics in this forum
Christian Creative Writers :: NEW USERS :: Take a Moment to Introduce Yourself-