Christian Creative Writers

A FREE CHRISTIAN WRITERS' FORUM

HomeHome  PortalPortal  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  SpotlightSpotlight  JesusJesus  
NO REGISTRATION**FEEL FREE TO COMMENT AS A GUEST**NO REGISTRATION**POST YOUR POETRY OR STORIES AS A GUEST**NO REGISTRATION**WRITERS RESOURCES**NO REGISTRATION**CHRISTIAN DISCUSSION**NO REGISTRATION**GREAT WRITING TIPS**
Share | 

the time is here

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
amanda hill
NEW KID ON THE BLOCK (0-5 Posts)

PostSubject: the time is here   Fri Aug 26, 2011 11:39 pm

as I was driving, in my pickup, with my eldest son and my granddaughter, I saw out of the corner of my eye, somethin in the sky. fear, got me, and I turned away., but then I reminded myself that I am a saved child of the most holy lord., so I looked up to the sky. There I saw the sky open up, like an egg haching, the sky cracked to the left, and I saw Jesus. As we see him in statues I recognized him immediately. In awe, I fell to the ground with my granddaughter, and humbled myself. I didn't see where my son went. I then arose and walked to where I saw the lord. People were running past me. Some screaming Hallelejah, others praising the lord, and still others who don't know him, crying, and scared to death. I walked toward the direction where I saw the lord. Ahead of me I saw a bridge crumble, from the power of the lord, walking the earth. I felt his presence behind me, his breath was so powerful, that I knew he had to be at least a hundred feet tall. I never saw him, but the spirit let me know it was, the lord come to earth. then I awoke.
Back to top Go down
Lora
SITE ADMINISTRATOR
SITE ADMINISTRATOR

PostSubject: Re: the time is here   Fri Aug 26, 2011 11:53 pm

Hello amanda hill,
Welcome to Christian Creative Writers. I am so thrilled that you joined us. The dream is very much what one would think the rapture will be like. This a very appealing little piece. I liked it. I look forward to reading more of your work.

TIRZ07

PostSubject: Re: the time is here   Tue Aug 30, 2011 5:17 pm

Hi Amanda :)
I really like your story about your dream. I have had dreams similar to yours, but have not seen Jesus Christ the way your describe. However, I could feel the peacefulness fill my heart when I read your story. Thank you for sharing it, because my day wasn't going as well as I was hoping, but after having read it I think my day is going to be just fine now :)

Back to top Go down
cindergirl6
PENCIL PUSHER (26-50 posts)
PENCIL PUSHER (26-50 posts)

PostSubject: Re: the time is here   Wed Aug 31, 2011 10:29 am

Hey, great job. Here's what I saw:

fear, got me, --capital "Fear".

fear, got me, and I turned away., but then-- "Fear got me and I turned away, reminding myself that I am a saved child of the most holy Lord, so I looked upward to the sky."

There I saw the sky open up, like an egg haching, the sky cracked to the left, and I saw Jesus. -- "The sky cracked to the left and opened up, like an egg haching, and I saw Jesus."

As we see him in statues --"statues,"

Capitalize Lord everywhere.

All in all, I love the story. It is written from the heart and the reader feels it. You paint a wonderful picture.

the time is here
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Share this topic...
Link this topic
URL:
BBCode:
HTML:
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You can reply to topics in this forum
Christian Creative Writers :: CHRISTIAN WRITERS' FORUM :: Fiction Novels & Short Stories-