Christian Creative Writers

A FREE CHRISTIAN WRITERS' FORUM

HomeHome  PortalPortal  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  SpotlightSpotlight  JesusJesus  
NO REGISTRATION**FEEL FREE TO COMMENT AS A GUEST**NO REGISTRATION**POST YOUR POETRY OR STORIES AS A GUEST**NO REGISTRATION**WRITERS RESOURCES**NO REGISTRATION**CHRISTIAN DISCUSSION**NO REGISTRATION**GREAT WRITING TIPS**
Share | 

Prayer Request

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
MrsPeterson
APPRENTICE (6-25 posts)
APPRENTICE (6-25 posts)

PostSubject: Prayer Request    Tue Aug 16, 2011 8:41 am

Our family has been in a place of restoration for many months now. My son is now 12 and I have not had custody of him since he was 8. It seems impossible to simplify our situation for the benefit of this forum, so I will share with you that I was not an unfit parent, I simply was without an attorney.

The Bible tells us that He will give us beauty for ashes. God is a God of restoration, forgiveness and LOVE.

Please pray for the continual restoration of my son's heart as he goes through a myriad of emotions at this time. His behaviors to his peers and his family that he lives with is unhealthy.

Thank you and God Bless You.

His name is Isaac.

Back to top Go down
Lora
SITE ADMINISTRATOR
SITE ADMINISTRATOR

PostSubject: Re: Prayer Request    Tue Aug 16, 2011 6:35 pm

I can relate. I went through a similar experience with my oldest son. It is so hard to watch our children become prey to those around them. I will definitely, be praying for you and the restoration of your son. As, I am sure this is not easy for you. May the Lord confort you in your time of need.

Prayer Request
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Share this topic...
Link this topic
URL:
BBCode:
HTML:
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You can reply to topics in this forum
Christian Creative Writers :: CHRISTIAN DISCUSSION FORUM :: Prayer Requests-